I just wanted to post my flight itinerary so any one who is interested in where I'm at or paranoid that I'll die in a fiery air crash can check up on me.
I'll be leaving Detroit Metro on Tuesday, May 27 at 3:10 pm EST on Air Canada flight AC7994* and arriving at the Pearson International Airport in Toronto at 4:30 pm EST where I'll have a four hour layover (fun!).
From Pearson I'll board Air Canada Flight AC848 at 8:20 pm EST and I'll fly through the night over Canada, Greenland and Ireland and arrive at London Heathrow at 8:35 AM GMT (so that'd be 3:35 AM EST because EST is five hours behind GMT. So anytime you're thinking of what time it is in England for me, add five hours to EST. Yup.)
Here's a cool site where you can put in flight numbers and track the flight in real time. You just type in the left side bar "Air Canada" and then flight number 848 and it'll pull up a map and all the details you could ever want to know about what my plane is doing while crossing the Atlantic. I always track Tez's flights when he's coming and going, it's kind of fun. Really puts a different spin on keeping tabs on me, doesn't it? Haha! So, if you're into it, go for it.
Apparently Air Canada doesn't have the best reviews but the flight was cheap. Plus their Boeing 763 (767-300ER) just got a cabin makeover. Check it out here. Yeah! Powerpoints in every seat so I can use my laptop if I want (hopefully I can make it fit in my tiny bookbag carry on) and I have a touch screen on demand movies and television. I checked out what they have on demand and apparently the show Flight of the Conchords is included and if you know me well, you know I'm obsessed with Flight of the Conchords so this could be a rather tolerable international flight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment